Byron Bay Candle | Candle Refills - Fits Large 50 Hour Jar
Want to update your candle jar with the name of the refill aroma?
If yes, simply peel the clear label from the front of the refill box and reattach to your candle jar underneath the logo (NB: you may need to remove the original label from the candle jar first)
- A candle jar refill is an environmentally friendly initiative to reuse your Byron Bay Candles Large 50hr glass jar over and over again.
- Select from 100% pure essential oils aromas or phthalate FREE fragrance aromas.
- Hand-poured with a natural blend of of 100% pure soy wax.
- Awarded 1ST PLACE in the ZERO-WASTE CATEGORY for the Clean + Conscious Awards 2022
- Size: 75mm wide x 80mm high,
- Wax weight: 285g
This Coconut Lime Candle is a classic summer beach fragrance. With an invigorating blend of fresh coconut, lime and verbena with rich undertones of dreamy vanilla. An irresistible favourite.
Beach Holiday - An energizing woody aroma infused with rosemary, lemon, neroli, cedar-leaf and teak to take you back to the beach for a fresh coastal escape.
Vanilla Caramel a rich and buttery caramel that is melt in your mouth delicious and laced with overlays of warm creamy vanilla you’re bound to fall in love.
A Wild Frangipani Pure Soy Candle is a rich tropical fragrance containing elements of pure frangipani essential oil.
A floral essence whose aroma drifts in the breeze during Byron’s warm, summer months
- Only pure soy wax is used in the manufacturing of every refill candle (NO palm oil, paraffin waxes or parabens/preservatives).
- This is an environmentally friendly initiative to reuse your glass jar over and over again.
Refilling your empty candle jar with a candle refill is a simple process as ‘pure soy wax’ is soluble in warm/hot soapy water.
- With approx. 5mm of wax remaining, soak your Byron Bay Candles glass jar in hot soapy water. Agitate wick tab until it dislodges and dispose
- Wash jar until clean and wipe dry (a small amount of boiling water will help)
- Remove new candle wax refill from all packaging and peel tape cover from the bottom of the wick tab
- Insert refill in to glass jar
- Light wick and burn candle until the melt pool reaches the edge of jar. This ensures an even burn for the lifetime of your candle and prevents a cavity forming around the wick.